Hi there everyone - Happy Spring! Welcome to the Rose Blossoms Blog Hop, a team which Brenda Rose has so kindly made me an honorary member of, lucky for me!
As Close To My Heart consultants, we are excited to to share some Spring Inspiration with you! Should you get lost you can always come back here to find out who you need to visit. However, if you have made it here to my page, you are doing just fine because I am your last stop - just make sure you have visited all of the following pages for your maximum opportunity to win:
- Brenda at Rose Blossom Legacies (roseblossomlegacies.blogspot.
- Marg at I Didn’t Have Potatoes (ididnthavepotatoes.blogspot.
- Tammie at I Love to Craft! (tchelberg.blogspot.com)
- Crystal at All Things Crafty (craftinginlove.blogspot.com)
- Lynn at From My Bungalow (frommybungalow.blogspot.com)
- Kristine at Merry Heart Creations (merryheartcreations.blogspot.
- Jenny-May at Angel Bay Crafting Hearts (angelbaycraftinghearts.com)
The rules are really simple for this blog hop. You have the opportunity to earn 8 tickets for the drawing:
- Visit each of the seven blogs on the hop and leave a comment for one ticket in the drawing. You must comment on all of them to get this ticket!
- Receive an extra ticket for each blog that you decide to follow!
This Spring Blog Hop goes through Monday, April 16th at 11:59 pm central time. One winner will be announced on Tuesday evening, April 17th. Here is the $40 prize package that the winner will receive perfect for your Graduation cards and pages:
Now, here is the Congratulations card I created using the Dotty for You paper pack that is available starting on Tuesday, the 17th. I also used our Just Blooms Paper Shapes - Paradise Paper Flowers (Z1709), our Pearl Opaques (Z1336), our Keepsake Felt Alphabet (Z1696), and our White Daisy Value Pack Cards and Envelopes (X254).
I kinda like my little Cloud "9" - what do you think?
CELEBRATE NATIONAL SCRAPBOOKING MONTH IN MAY
with the oh-so-cute Dotty for You paper packet.
There are three ways to get this exclusive Dotty for You paper packet, valued at $19.95*:
- Place an order of $35 or more in products from the Spring/Summer 2012 Idea Book between April 17 and May 31, and add the Dotty for You paper packet for just $5.
- Host a Gathering with a sales total of $400 or more (excluding tax, shipping/handling, and Operation Smile® donations) between April 17 and May 31 and receive a Dotty for You paper packet FREE.
- Join Close To My Heart as a new Consultant between April 1 and May 31 and receive a Dotty for You paper packet FREE.
This is your last stop on the Hop, so I truly hope you have enjoyed it as much as we have! Be sure to come back to all of our blogs often to see what FABULOUS new projects everyone has completed! A special thanks goes out to Brenda Rose for organizing this and making me an honorary part of the fun!!! I love being one of your "buds"!
Happy Scrappin' and Stampin',
What an adorable card! Love all the detail.ReplyDelete
love the felt letters, they look fluffyReplyDelete
Would be on "Cloud 9" if I received this card. Loving Dotty.ReplyDelete
Oh, I love the creativity in this card!! Those felt letters are perfect, and now I am going to have to get some! (What an enabler, you are!!) I am so glad you joined us, Jenny-May! We love having you on our group!!ReplyDelete
Love the card.ReplyDelete
Love the cloud 9 idea. It's also cool that you used stickers for your sentiment. You don't see that too often. Clever, clever lady. :) I'm now also following your blog. Loved the hop!ReplyDelete
i LOVE THE BACKGROUND "PAPER' of your blog. I still am clueless on how to do that. I need to work on mine and try to get it together. Thanks for sharing. C. WilkersonReplyDelete
Such a crisp and modern take on the dotty...and I love it!! Great use of the products, especially those letters. :)ReplyDelete
What a sweet card! so fun and pretty. ('Following!')ReplyDelete
I love the cloud! So creative!ReplyDelete
Super cute card!! I love the cloud too! Now your follower :) TFSReplyDelete
What an adorable card! I love how you used the cloud and the "9" is so clever!! I love the felt alphabet too! Those letters look so fun to play with!ReplyDelete
This is such an adorable card. Love the paper-pieced cloud and those cute flowers. You can never have too many of those, right?ReplyDelete
Cloud 9 is too cute!! Great card :o)ReplyDelete
Your card has such great texture! Too cute!ReplyDelete
Love the use of the new felt letters! So cute!ReplyDelete
How cute! Love the 9!ReplyDelete