So, I had lunch today with a dear friend who made me do some thinking! (Thanks so much for the inspiration I needed Isabel!!!) It has caused me to re-think how I'm interacting with all of you on my blog. So, I'm really going to make a better effort to start doing daily posts, or at least every other day with small tid-bits and start sharing more artwork. I've been sitting at the table creating all afternoon since I left her and am going to jump right in! Some of the artwork I'll be sharing this month is also from the Close To My Heart Regional Celebration that I just attended at the end of Oct. and I just needed to do some finishing touches on it. So, this first card that I'm going to post is one of those...I hope you like it! (Note - the colors aren't exact in the first pic, I guess due to lighting...not sure what was wrong. The second photo is fine. Sorry! You can see the papers in the links with the list of supplies!)
Wishes Card Confidence Program - Item # 9033 (Gallery, Pg 119 - rotated 90 deg.)
1. Cut leaf, tag, and frames from AP cartridge.
2. Cut 5 1/2" x 8 1/2" card, 3 1/2" x 4" piece B&T and 2" x 4" Chocolate CS.
3. Apply Glitz Glitter to leaf and Milepost Circle and set aside to dry.
4. Fold orange B&T in half to form 5 1/2" x 4 1/4 " card base with fold on left edge.
5. Attach two Bigger Brads to top right corner of brown B&T paper and attach brown B&T to card front 3/8" from top and left edges.
6. Attach Chocolate CS to card front 5/8" from left edge and flush with top.
7. Stamp the following with Chocolate ink:
~ "Sending you" sentiment on card front immediately below brown B&T
~"happiness" sentiment on large ticket shape, using masking technique
8. Attach brad and small ribbon slide to Milepost circle.
9. Using 3-D foam tape between layers, attach Bamboo and Goldrush frames.
10. Attach Milepost circle to bottom left corner of frames.
Putting the card together:
1. Using 3-D foam tape, attach layered frame to card front 1" from top and left edges.
2. Attach "happiness" ticket centered on inside of card base.
3. Attach glitter leaf to center of frame with 3-D foam tape.
Let me know if you have any questions or if you'd like to order any of these items to make your own cards! The great thing is that all of these items can then be used for LOTS of other projects, especially the AWESOME AP cartridge!!!
Happy Scrappin' and Stampin',
Post a Comment